Sr Business Sys Analyst II Job
Date: Jul 10, 2014
Location: Milpitas, CA, US
The Business Sys Analyst Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
The ideal candidate will have BS/MS degree or equivalent with 10-12 years of experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing SAP BI/BW solutions.
· Experience building & architecting solutions in SAP BI/BW/BO.
· Strong background in the areas of Logistics(SD and MM), Finance (GL, AP, AR, CO-PA) and CRM (Trade promotions, Channel Inventory).
· Demonstrated experience as a key contributor to multiple end-to-end SAP BI implementation projects.
· Experience working with business users to gather business requirements and drive functional and technical designs for BI Solutions.
· Proven ability to translate business requirements, create robust technical designs, and implement and maintain SAP BI solutions.
· Experience with Business Objects Tools and BOBJ/BI integration is a plus.
· Experience developing and performance tuning large BW standard and custom extract processes, BW data modeling, creating Business Warehouse Remote Cubes, Multi-Providers, DSO Objects, Info Cubes and complex transformations.
· Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to absorb complex business scenarios, identify issues and present alternatives to non-technical and technical audiences.
The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team. Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. SanDisk is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting Notes: United States (US) || Information Technology Jobs || Experienced || Milpitas, CA || [[custInternType]] ||.||
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segments: Data Modeler, Data
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.