Sr Logistics Analyst Job
Date: Apr 8, 2014
Location: Milpitas, CA, US
The Sr. Logistics Analyst, will be responsible for both Retail and OEM NA Logistics processes and execution. Duties involve but are not limited to:
- Lead and support the implementation of best-in-class logistics practices and continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Analyze both supplier and customer compliance requirements to generate innovative solutions to ensure on time delivery while minimizing cost impact
- Analyze carrier performance, generate effective root-cause analyses, and effectively communicate end results via solid reporting
- Support management of carrier relationships and drive improvements in key metrics such as cost, quality, reliability of supply delivery, cycle-time, etc. for Logistics suppliers
- Support North America Import/Export of finished goods, engineering samples, ad hoc shipment requests and problem resolution
- Drive set up of new OEM customers, lanes and resolve problem shipments, in collaboration with Sales Ops, Global Trade and Compliance, and Logistics carriers
This position requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent with 5 or more years of related Logistics or Operations experience. The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team. Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems with a strong drive for results attitude. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of management.
SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. SanDisk is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting Notes: United States (US) || Operations Jobs; Quality Jobs || Experienced || Milpitas, CA || [[custInternType]] ||.||
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segments: Logistics, Engineer, Outside Sales, Supply, Operations, Engineering, Sales
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.