Sales Devlp Specialist (University Hire) Job
Date: Mar 5, 2014
Location: Milpitas, CA, US
SanDisk believes in hiring talented students directly into key positions in nearly every business unit. SanDisk employees are encouraged to contribute new and creative ideas to a constantly changing array of projects and business needs. To help you adjust to life at SanDisk and position you for success, we host an Integration Program which includes technical trainings, interpersonal skills development, team building activities, and social events.
SanDisk offers a competitive salary and benefits. At our headquarters in Milpitas, CA, we have an on-site gym, cafeteria and outdoor sporting courts for our employees to stay healthy and refreshed. SanDisk is a great place to start and grow your career (while having fun too!).
In this position, the individual will develop and implement activities related to pricing, forecasting, cost reduction, business processes and market research supporting the Commercial Sales business unit. Initiate and lead the work with the sales team, IT, finance, operations and product marketing to identify and continuously improve revenue and profitability increasing activities, cost reduction activities and process effectiveness. Develops and implements pricing strategy, initiates price changes, recommends new prices to management and approves special pricing
· Analyze Market TAM for memory cards, USB and other products and estimate SanDisk share and the competition of this TAM
· Track main customer performance and our SanDisk’s share with the customer
· Maintain up to date forecast in relevant systems, review backlog and work with operations to guarantee smooth delivery and service to customers
· Improve and maintain a pricing model for Value dies. Track competition reference pricing. Collect data from customers and support them.
· Support the Value die on going operation
· Maintain cost and pricing model for prime components and cards
· Analyze and find new market opportunities
· BA in business, marketing, sales or equivalent. Technical, engineering or semiconductor background a plus.
· 2 – 3 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Customer Service or Business.
· Successful track record of working with upper management.
· Demonstrate ability to drive process improvements, problem-solve, and produce results.
· Ability to read and speak Chinese a plus but not required.
· Ability to synthesize data into comprehensive reports for all levels of staff.
· Highly organized and detail-orientated.
· Intermediate to advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. SanDisk is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting Notes: United States (US) || Sales, Marketing and Bus Dev Jobs || University Hire || Milpitas, CA || [[custInternType]] ||.||
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segments: Sales, Engineer, Business Development, Research, Market Research, Engineering, Marketing
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.