Mgr I, VMI Mgmt Job
Date: Oct 9, 2013
Location: Milpitas, CA, US
The VMI Manager will manage a team of VMI analysts that are responsible for the inventory replenishment responsibility on partner accounts to minimize customer out-of-stocks, increase turns and services, while maintaining 98%+ service levels. This person will ensure weekly collaborative account reviews happen between the VMI team and the sales team to understand current trend and future plans to reach a consensus demand plan while analyzing hub consumption, historical trends and hub inventory levels in order to provide an accurate replenishment plan. Exceptional communication skills are required as this position deals directly with the Customers and Sales along with various internal Supply Chain groups.
This position is accountable for:
- Developing and managing the team goals
- Managing and monitoring finished goods inventory on multiple product lines at numerous hubs
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of all VMI parameters, calculations and data feeds as they pertain to the accurate generation of replenishment orders
- Meet or exceed customer established turn and service goals
- Optimize customer satisfaction through constant interaction with customers and internal SanDisk cross-functional departments
- Balance the demands of Sales, Finance and Manufacturing while maintaining excellent service
- Provide analysis and reports in support of daily business needs on an ad-hoc basis.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of professional experience in a related field. Ability to demonstrate outstanding analytical, planning and inventory control skills. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Must possess the ability to prepare, analyze and interpret operational reports. Demonstrated ability to support and interact with core business functions. Must be well organized, self-motivated, focused on meeting deadlines and able to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. SanDisk is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting Notes: United States (US) || Operations Jobs; Sales, Marketing and Bus Dev Jobs || Experienced || Milpitas, CA || [[custInternType]] ||.||
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segments: Manager, Business Development, Supply, Supply Chain, Management, Sales, Operations
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.